These terms & conditions govern the use of www.aluwindows.ie website.
This site is owned and operated by Elite Aluminium Window Systems Ltd.
This site is about our service and products and for information purposes only.
By using this site, you indicate that you have read and understand these terms & conditions and agree to abide by them at all times.
The content of www.aluwindows.ie is protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights.
Intellectual Property includes, but is not limited to, trademarks, trade names, service marks, service mark registrations, service names, patents, patent rights, copyrights, inventions, licenses, approvals, governmental authorizations, trade secrets, algorithms, codes, inventions, processes, software, formulas, ideas, concepts and developments.
You may retrieve and display the content of the site on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the aluwindows.ie without written permission from Elite Aluminium Window Systems Ltd.
These terms & conditions including the legal notice are goverened by the laws of Ireland.
You are prohibited from using this site for any of the following purposes:
• disseminating any material that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience
• posting any material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant law, regulations or code of practice.
• you may not misuse the Website (including, without limitation, by hacking)
which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data)
• making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the express permission of the owner.
Aluwindows.ie reserves the right to refuse to post material on the site or to remove material already posted on the site.
You will indemnify us against all losses, liabilities, costs and expenses reasonably suffered or incurred by us, all damages awarded against us under any judgement by a court of competent jurisdiction and all settlement sums.
Elite Aluminium Window Systems Ltd will not be liable for any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses including legal fees from your use of this site.
Aluwindows.ie takes every care to ensure that product descriptions are accurate at the time of uploading products to the website. We reserve the right to withdraw any product from the website without any prior notification. We also reserve the right to amend prices of products or any information regarding our business and products without prior notification.
The product information on Aluwindows.ie is for information purposes only.
Aluwindows invites the customer to contact Aluwindows for an accurate price quotation of the custom-made products, sales contracts and more.
The customer provides information about the preferences and measurements by the "Get a quote" contact button, email or phone call to Aluwindows.ie.
Aluwindows will provide the customer with an offer afterwards.
The offer is valid for 7 days.
With the acceptance of the offer the customer declares that he understands the presentation for the offered goods, in particular of the opening functionality and directions, colours, solid parts,
divisions, dimensions and types of elements used
and does not express any objections in this respect.
After the customer confirms the offer, Aluwindows.ie will send him a confimation, a contract and request the deposit payment.
Aluwindows.ie cannot start the order and manufacturing process before the customer signs the contract and pays the deposit.
Aluwindows.ie offers a three stage payment:
For Fit & Supply orders:
•50% deposit on order
•40% before delivery and
•10% after installation
For Supply only orders:
•50% deposit on order
•50% remaining payment before delivery
The condition for the performance of the contract is the payment of a 50% deposit of the total amount, payable on the day of the order, by the customer to Aluwindows.ie
In the event of a delay in the payment of the deposit, Aluwindows.ie will have the right to postpone the date of performance of the subject of the contract by the number of days corresponding to this delay.
The second 40 / 50% payment is due when the manufacturing is finished and ready for shipment and prior to the order being loaded and shipped.
The customer has no rights to claim the subject of the contract before Aluwindows.ie receives the total payment.
• The warranty provided by Aluwindows.ie covers only material defects of the subject of the contract and applies only to the windows and doors that are part of the order as well as additional elements in the form of roller shutters, gates and shutters.
• The warranty does not cover mechanical damage to the elements of this such as cracks in the glazing which were only reported after the installation and the acceptance of the ordering party
• Aluwindows.ie provides a 12 months warranty, taking the conditions above into the account, and extends a 5 year warranty in the form of durability, no deformation and no loss of colour.
• The warranty does not cover defects that arise as a result of the failure of a component or components form-ing parts of the system installed nor to defects caused during transport which is not ordered or performed by Aluwindows.ie
• The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, or abuse by the owner.
Regular maintenance is required to ensure the product performance and longevity are maximised over time.
• The Customer is obliged to immediately notify Aluwindows.ie of a defect in a written form, with photographic evidence.
• If the defect complies with the terms & conditions of the warranties and complaints, it will be accepted by Aluwindows.ie.
Aluwindows.ie will then have the right in accordance with the Customer to choose between reparation, replacement of the defected components or reduction of the total price of the order in the form of a partial refund. The repair and replacement do not include the removal and fitting of the units.
• General regulations of S.I. No. 484/2013 - European Union (Consumer Information, Cancellation and Other Rights) apply.
• In the event of a cancellation of the contract after the parts for the production were already ordered and/ or the manufacture of the order has begun, Aluwindows.ie reserves the right to deduct the received deposit pay-ment of which the occurred costs will be covered.
• Requested changes as in size, colour, functionality etc. can’t be accepted after the profiles for the system have been ordered and/ or the production has begun.
• Possible changes in the manufacture of the order not applying to 6.3., requested by the customer after the contract has been signed, will be charged with additional costs.
While Aluwindows endeavors to ensure that this website is normally available 24 hours every day, Aluwindows will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Access to www.aluwindows.ie may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
The services provided by the site do not include the provision of computer or other necessary equipment to access the site. To use this site you will require Internet connectivity and appropriate telecommunications links. We shall not be liable for any telephone or other costs that you may incur.